The interventions consist of following components
1. Online installation
2. Shoah Film Collection – screenings, projectsions, installations
3.1 “The Making Of…” – the animated films by Paolo Bonfiglio (Italy) and Shelley Jordon (USA), and more
3.2. experimental photographs by Eitan Vitkon (Israel) based on site specific performances by Doron Polak (Israel)
3.3 Installations by Ariel Yannay-Shani (Israel), Miri Nishri (Israel), Agricola de Cologne (Germany)
4. Artistic performances by Doron Polak (Israel), Isobal Blank (Italy), Arturas Bumsteinas (Lithuania) and more
5. Symposium / Artists Meeting – Artists talks (Riga, Vilnius)
6. Site specific interventions (Riga)
7. d/i/light – Darkness Into Light Festival – a new festival format rooted on Shoah Film Collection.
The manifestations of Shoah Film Collection received on 1 September 2016 a new presentation format in shape of a festival, entitled:
d/i/light – Darkness Into Light Festival
d/i/light – can operate as a standing alone festival, as well as an intervention component in the context of “A Virtual Memorial Commemorative Interventions”. The festival name is visualizing the aims of Shoah Film Collection via new words and design.
More details on